Please read our massage policies to learn what to expect on your massage appointment at Thai Experience Massage in Houston.
- Check-In - Please check in at the Reception Desk at least 10 minutes prior to you scheduled appointment. You will have sufficient time to wash and prepare yourself for treatment. We regret that late arrivals will be subject to reduced treatment time.
- Preparation - If you wear contact lenses, plea responsibility for the safety of money and valuables that are kept in the premises.
- Etiquette - To maintain the peaceful sanctuary of our establishment, we request that all visitors keep their conversation level down to a minimum. All cell phones, pagers and electronic devices must be placed on silent or vibration mode. Smoking and consumption of alcohol on the premises is prohibited.
- Payment Policy - We accept cash and all major credit cards.
- Medical Considerations - If you have any medical condition, please consult your physician before you make a reservation for a massage.
- Cancellations and Refunds - As the treatments you select are reserved especially for you, any cancellation less that 1 hour in advance, is subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Full charge will be imposed for a “no show”. Treatment packages, courses and memberships are non-refundable, transferable or exchangeable.
- Reservations- To avoid disappointment, kindly make an appointment in advance. Treatments may be purchased individually or as a package. A credit card number is required at the time of booking to secure an appointment.
Gift Certificates - Give the gift that everyone will remember. Impress your boss. Reward your employees. Surprise those you love.
Available for all services
*Ten percent of the proceeds from our Gift Certificates will be donated directly to the Thailand Tsunami Emergency Relief*